Thursday, April 27, 2006
Hey Dudes,

This is one of the excellent emails i have ever received. Thanks to my dear friend Prabhu S for sharing this. Believe & Bet you also would love reading this.

Though most of us would have the same thinking but not sure of its level of implemetation. It would be great, if we try to implement it in our day-to-day life!

Actual mail content goes here. Its entitled "Father & Son ~ Son & Father"

An 80 year old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45year's old highly educated son. Suddenly a crow perched on their window.

The Father asked his Son, "What is this?".
The Son replied "It is a crow".


After a few minutes, the Father asked his Son the 2nd time, "What is this?"
The Son said "Father, I have just now told you "It's a crow".


After a little while, the old Father again asked his Son the 3rd time, whatis this?"
At this time some ex-pression of irritation was felt in the Son's tone whenhe said to his Father with a rebuff. "It's a crow, a crow".


A little after, the Father again asked his Son the 4th time, "What isthis?"
This time the Son shouted at his Father, "Why do you keep asking me thesame question again and again, although I have told you so many times 'ITIS A CROW'. Are you not able to understand this?"


A little later the Father went to his room and came back with an oldtattered diary, which he had maintained since his Son was born. On openinga page, he asked his Son to read that page. When the son read it, the following words were written in the diary:-

"Today my little son aged three was sitting with me on the sofa, when acrow was sitting on the window. My Son asked me 23 times what it was, and I replied to him all 23 times that it was a Crow. I hugged him lovingly eachtime he asked me the same question again and again for 23 times. I did not at all feel irritated I rather felt affection for my innocent child".

While the little child asked him 23 times "What is this", the Father hadfelt no irritation in replying to the same question all 23 times and when today the Father asked his Son the same question just 4 times, the Son feltirritated and annoyed.


So...

If your parents attain old age, do not repulse them or look at them as a burden, but speak to them a gracious word, be cool, obedient, humble and Kind to them. Be considerate to your parents. From today say this aloud, "I want to see my parents happy forever. They have cared for me ever since Iwas a little child. They have always showered their selfless love on me.They crossed all mountains and valleys without seeing the storm and heat tomake me a person presentable in the society today".

Say a prayer to God, "I will serve my old parents in the BEST way. I will say all good and kind words to my dear parents, no matter how they behave".

Friends the only motive behind what is being said above is to respect ur parents bcoz they are the one who brought u to this world...I hope understand.

I love my parents...[Unconditionally]
 
posted by Raghavan alias Saravanan M at Thursday, April 27, 2006 |


6 Comments:


At Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Have no words for this article. Thanks to my uncle(mama) for sending me this.

 

At Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:25:00 AM, Blogger Sundar

Hey Raghs, thats really true...we often shout at our parents for no fault of theirs, just to show we r grown up and matured...:( I can feel how much it would have hurted them. Atleast lets all realize it now, and be happy for ever.

Neways, nice start. Keep posting your kavithai too..:) Best wishes.

 

At Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

You know something this love from parents towards children is so strange among all living beings (not just humans).. probably the only thing that no science can really explain...
sadly though reverse was not always true :(

 

At Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:31:00 AM, Blogger Raghavan alias Saravanan M

Hems, you are partially rite da. There are some exceptions. Remember, "Each and everything has its own exceptions".

Sundu, Yes da.. i do remember you had blogged the same thought in your Vishu related blog and asked sorry to your dad for hurting him during your childhood days.

Prabhu, Tx to your uncle da. You too!

 

At Friday, April 28, 2006 12:04:00 AM, Blogger Karthik Gandhi

rags ya da that was so cute n lovely fwd.bt sad that u dnt send me this directly :( bhu did ..
nwyyz thats too grt da.no words.jst keep gng

 

At Friday, April 28, 2006 12:08:00 AM, Blogger Raghavan alias Saravanan M

deai

idhellam unakke over-a therila? sari pozhachu po..

danqu da..