Thursday, April 27, 2006
Hey ppl,

Well, This is my very first blog i have ever successfully made though created two blogs an year back but dint do anything with that. One among them was for my Poems (of course its my special hobby which helped me to be identified uniquely in my schoolings, graduations and career also!).

Will have to do much work for the poetry blog, but not now. so all blogfathers (ancestors of me in bloggin ;-)) give your suggestions and comments!

Hope to have a good time with the world of bloggin and to get a good experience & friends! Of course, its more or less like a Diary which we ourselves allow others to read either anonymously or thru invitation!

Cya!
Good times ahead!
Raghavan alias Saravanan M.
 
posted by Raghavan alias Saravanan M at Thursday, April 27, 2006 |


3 Comments:


At Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

I always thought u have all the qualities of a good blogger.. Wild imagination, widely spread knowledge, willingness to put-in that extra time and that attitude towards people..
Wish you all the success and Happy blogging!

 

At Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:24:00 AM, Blogger Raghavan alias Saravanan M

Hey You He-man,
Thanks a lot dear! It makes me feel so happy da.. Urr...Urr..

With your best wishes and support!

 

At Friday, April 28, 2006 12:05:00 AM, Blogger Karthik Gandhi

welcome to the group buddy